Nuff said, will travel

Monday, September 3, 2012

Bertunang dengan Komunikasi : State of Copy Machine & Cloning Technology (Upgrade Version)


Posted Date: : Mar 7, 2004 5:41 PM
"For awhile.." he said. So you gotta quit. If it's about time. The journey is challenging and sometimes dangerous. You gotta have a gut. Strong, stay, and roses. The big machines arrive almost everytimes. Except if it was rain, but as Eric Draven states in the movie 'The Crow', "It can't rain all the time." We work 12 hours. I wish it was just 6. (But I really wish if I could have my energy for 24). My feet always cringing. Me, live in the most insecure territory. My properties almost gone day by day if it not locked propperly. And my work mates can be something like,.. prey. Hunter. Hunted. Food poisoning happen if I work with food. I am not clean (though I've been working as a laksa maker for 8 years and at that time, no one get themsleves into nearest pharmacy or hospital, which is good). Oh, I should get healthy. Should have a nice shelter. And food. But how? This is a myth. (Selepas itu kami mula cintakan kerja kami, design, music, berjalan sambil appreciate karya seni, menonton karya award winning percuma setiap minggu, minum minuman yang kami pesan sambil membuat lakaran atau membaca bahan leftover dari ofis kami. Cuma yang dikesalkannya, dia selalu end up keseorangan bila mahu mula membidas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...