Nuff said, will travel

Monday, September 3, 2012

Rapist, You Got No Redemption & Di dalam Insecurity Itu ...


Subject : Di dalam Insecurity Itu ...
Posted Date: : Dec 25, 2003 7:48 PM
" Want life ?", I heard that phrase in one movie. And I almost got it. Aku shoplifting lagi. The more I shoplift, The more I .... Tapi aku shoplift dari orang yang tak peduli for the price of less than RM50, sebaliknya they care for their million dollar bills. Shahrizan Shamsuddin is my friend. He help me a lot while I'm in this insecurity and anxious feeling. Dan aku rasa aku keluar pergi Sungei Wang Plaza almost tiap-tiap hari. Want more.

Subject : Rapist, You Got No Redemption
Posted Date: : Dec 22, 2003 4:06 PM
macam dapat a new spirit this day. i wish the next week could be wonderful. i could see it. i take a look in the mirror. my face. oily, unhealthy but i figure out there's 'meat' inside. getting content? good. i like to eat and i like this feet could be better and i like to have a new pants, fragrance, shirt, new nice neighbour. hey, i just got myself a new back pack! back pack rules! I steal some comics. 3 of them. and I just went to see 'rock the show prt 4". nice show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...