Nuff said, will travel

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet Home Kuala Terengganu : Never Will I Cut My Hair

Posted Date: : Jun 17, 2004 3:39 AM
Mamak worker: Kasi potong la. Tara cantik la.
Saya Saya Saya : Kat mana boleh potong? 
Mamak worker : Sana. Anam ringgit. 
Saya Saya Saya : Kat Terengganu 3 ringgit jer. Malas aaa... 
Mamak worker : Nanti amoi tara suka. 
Saya Saya Saya : F**k it!!! This hair is not for amoi, motherf**kersonofab*tch!!! This will not going to be rock!! This is a gore world, you see, you can't trust no one! Rapist, you got no redemption, burn, burn, burn motherf**kers!!!! (Memijak-mijak perut Mamak-worker sambil di udara berkumandang lagu "WTV" by Ministry) 

----- 

I think about the sound of my band. I'm serious about it. ("Mung mana ada band doh!! Aku pun kena buang," - Ayeng) I think about my art. I'm serious about it. I think about the movement of Hyperward in the cyberspace. I'm serious about it. I don't ever think about you girl that always keep my hating you every each hour. I'm serious about it. I think about my ayahanda + ibunda that keep me alive. I'm serious about it. I think about the beach we always use to hang out everytime I stuck upon your house. I'm serious about it. Actually, I just don't care about my hair because I have no time to cut it, to keep it safe and warm. And I'm serious about it. Itu semua di Kuala Terengganu. No , never I hate it. I just hate the people. The same people that Mang, Azu, Rizal, Himang, Nasir,... everyone I love hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...